Half life KmL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Translation

Free Translation

Bookmark and Share

1The evil button of Mozila Firefox Empty The evil button of Mozila Firefox Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:07 pm

--KmL--
--KmL--

The evil button of Mozilla firefox

THE BACK ONE PAGE BUTTON!!! lol!

ok ,

last time i was writing a fun post , it took me a hard time to make the post . but finally its DONE!
yay! . but oops . inside the post , there is a typo . so i press the Backspace . So it goes back one page . and when i go forward one page , the post were gone .....

the back button tricks me a lot . ( no wonder it took me a long time to post Razz )

so , what im trying to say is , when you are about to press backspace , makesure you click the word 1st and makesure it is there , then you press backspace Smile

2The evil button of Mozila Firefox Empty Re: The evil button of Mozila Firefox Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:54 am

decaderider

lol that what is gay about the backspace button, it happen on IE also lol even though i don't use it

3The evil button of Mozila Firefox Empty Re: The evil button of Mozila Firefox Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:39 pm

ian301095

LOL I KNOW

4The evil button of Mozila Firefox Empty Re: The evil button of Mozila Firefox Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:09 am

ChainRaz
ChainRaz

Firefox use ram over

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bookmark and Share

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com