Half life KmL Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Translation

Free Translation

Bookmark and Share

1Use go-mod for play single-player Empty Use go-mod for play single-player Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:55 pm

anggara_nothing
anggara_nothing

After i use go-mod, the texture look good.......
example : scientist have shadow, all models is new, etc.
Use go-mod for play single-player Halfli10

but, i have one problem, i got error message. Use go-mod for play single-player 643619
it's says "512 limit of precache has reached" or something like that.

2Use go-mod for play single-player Empty Re: Use go-mod for play single-player Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:51 am

Admin
Administrator

oo this means , there are too many objects in that game ( entities and monsters , etc ) , maybe the shadow is causing this :O try playing with your Video settings . Options >> Video >> Play with your Video Hardware , but try not to choose openGL , ugly Razz , Try D3D Very Happy

3Use go-mod for play single-player Empty Re: Use go-mod for play single-player Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:44 pm

anggara_nothing
anggara_nothing

Admin wrote:oo this means , there are too many objects in that game ( entities and monsters , etc ) , maybe the shadow is causing this :O try playing with your Video settings . Options >> Video >> Play with your Video Hardware , but try not to choose openGL , ugly Razz , Try D3D Very Happy
ooooo, thanks for your reply..... Use go-mod for play single-player 838208

4Use go-mod for play single-player Empty Re: Use go-mod for play single-player Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 pm

bo093
bo093
Poster

Go-Mod inject .dll
The water render is nice.

5Use go-mod for play single-player Empty Re: Use go-mod for play single-player Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:11 am

Admin
Administrator

hmmmm , can you show me a picture of the water render you say that is nice? :O

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bookmark and Share

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com