i dont have hl and cs oredi..

but at least we can chat..

thx for reading..

2 Re: im back!! on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:53 pm

Admin
Administrator

Welcome back Smile

the Bad news is : none Razz

The good news is : you can download half life from here Very Happy http://kmlforumhl.forumotion.net/half-life-discussion-f3/half-life-and-cs16-vx-download-t82.htm

3 Re: im back!! on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Ishamz
Poster

wow thx!!

4 Re: im back!! on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Admin
Administrator

Very Happy no problem .

and yeah , i know , this place havent change a bit xD

5 Re: im back!! on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Ishamz
Poster

hey admin..

do tiramosu still on9 here??

6 Re: im back!! on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Admin
Administrator

Tiramosu is kml , and im kml lol

i have 2 accounts , admin and kml .

i usually use admin for editing this forum and kml to post .

7 Re: im back!! on Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Ishamz
Poster

hahahah..lol..
i thought you are another person..

8 Re: im back!! on Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:35 pm

anggara_nothing

lol...

9 Re: im back!! on Fri May 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Ishamz
Poster

OMG..this brings back memories..

10 Re: im back!! on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:39 pm

km_l

Ishamz wrote:OMG..this brings back memories..
HOLY SH$T affraid It's been so long since i visited this forum... 3 years? wow. I was learning coding but the website required me to register at my old email (tiramosu, cos it didnt send an email to gmail somehow 0_o) until i noticed there's a new email from this forum... Hi ishamz, hi anggara, bo093 and everyone! cheers I can't access kml or admin acc right now because i forgot my password (3 years, man xD)and i disabled password reset (damn you old me!) but still, all of you stayed in this forum for so long, altho i suddenly left, because of exams, life and have you an idea how hard it is to code in AMXX for the 'big project' (after starting it i've learned that it's impossible to do with half life enginexD)? So i kinda put away this forum and let it rest in my memories.... but from time to time, i vaguely remember creating an awesome forum and community Smile Looking back, this forum seems a bit funny and so unprofessionally done Razz the "logo", the awful design, rAndOm CapiTaliZation...i tried to put some kind of effort by creating blogs and tutorial but it wasn't really that good, and despite all that crap, you all still come here to stay.. I'm so sorry i left you guys Crying or Very sad... If you're wondering, i sometimes still play half life, but ever since IGN and its website mysteriously disappeared, i began to play at a russian server ....but people kept doing the same thing over and over again, the spawn killing and camping with no skills just killed the game for me Neutral so now i just play a free2play game called Blacklight and sometimes hidden:source! If you ever want to feel like the old times we had, you can always contact me through tiramosu(at)hotmail.com or kmlkz123(at)gmail.com, then, maybe we could fire up garena and play rocket crowbar?( i think i've lost the files xD) but until then, gentlemen, it's been an honor playing with you Smile oh and :0

11 Re: im back!! on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Ishamz
Poster

Waaaa!! you're still here after soo long! HI TIRAMOSU! your name and this forum really takes me back during we all played half life together..well..even if your 'big project' did not work..there are still time for u to try other stuffs! btw..its ok that u suddenly left..i left too because of handling my school life.. oh ya..garena has already deleted the all of the CS rooms..i was shocked to see the rooms were all gone..i think it is because of the lack of players that play CS..

12 Re: im back!! on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:47 pm

bo093
Poster

*BAM*

2014 post.

KML! :O THE MYSTERIOUS CODER!
I remember trying to make a simple map. FML. FAILED.

:O
O:
O:
O:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bookmark and Share

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum